Friday, October 16, 2009

Las Platges de Barcelona

Can you believe I've visited this city four times and not once have I ever been to the beach??!! Considering it's one of the essential things to do here, I'm pretty surprised at myself for completely missing it. I've been to the beaches outside of the city, but not here. Go figure!

As of last week, I am no longer a BCN beach virgin. Michelle, being an LA girl, frequents BCN's platges (playas/beaches in Catalan). I finally decided to go with her. Just like how Michelle described it to me, there are definitely lots of semi and fully naked people. The best is the guy who stands there, hands on his hips, fully butt naked, hoping people would just look at him. Apparently, he’s there a lot.

The beach was not too bad. It was just like any other beach, relaxing and beautiful. Although I think the beaches outside the city are still way better, I think I may have to go to the BCN beaches more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment