Friday, October 16, 2009

Appalling!

Some people seriously have major problems! I was taking the bus the other day and two men were smoking crystal meth! I was peacefully sitting there when I all of a sudden realized two men sitting just a couple feet in front of me were smoking. At first I thought they were snorting cocaine because I saw them use a long pipe made out of aluminum. But then I saw the other piece of aluminum foil where they put the drug, and a lighter that they used underneath the foil. It was like a scene out of that movie, Traffic.

This whole scene totally disturbed me. Not only by the fact that it was gross and pathetic, but also because it was in the middle of the freaking day! At 1 in the afternoon to be exact. And there were children there! Ugh. It was so sick! Of course, no one said anything. I was in the back of the bus and everyone kept looking but no one was brave enough to say anything, including me. Shit, I was not about to get beat up by stupid high gypsies! That almost happened once...I'm not gonna get myself in trouble again!

Oh the gypsies! I'm not racist and I do like to think that all people are inherently good, but it's really hard for me to see a gypsy and not think they're high or going to rob me. I guess we're all just a little prejudice...

No comments:

Post a Comment