Sunday, November 22, 2009

Coño! (More on Spain’s lack of censorship)

There’s nothing like turning on the TV and seeing someone’s va-jay-jay on it. I was innocently checking out what was on TV one night when this happened to me. I was in complete shock. It was about two women who were getting plastic surgery down there. It was towards the end of the show so by the time I saw it, they were almost done with the surgery. It seemed that these women were getting their minor labias reduced…I guess they had too much skin in that area. The doctor even showed the removed excess skin layed out on a table.


What shocked me even more was seeing the faces of these women. One was a stripper and she was not cute whatsoever. She had super big collagen-filled lips and to me she looked like a transvestite. The other one was just as scary. She didn’t look like a transvestite but she definitely had very manly features.


Both said they felt like a new woman weeks after the surgery. The stripper said that at home, she’d often grab a mirror to look at herself (as she demonstrates exactly how she does it in front of the cameras). The other lady was very grateful and discussed her new self with her boyfriend next to her…and the rest of the extended family. It was very disturbing. No one should be talking about their vagina problems with their aunts and uncles and cousins and brothers and to any family member!


I highly doubt I’ll ever see a vagina surgery on American TV…even Dr. 90210 wouldn’t dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment